of the gang love cooking with Christopher Robin, They have decided that it
would be fun for you to cook too, so they have put their most favourite recipies
below. Have fun cooking, but make sure that you ask for help from an adult!
- ice cream
- M & M's/Smarties
- Vanilla wafers
- Chocolate sprinkles or toasted coconut
- Place a scoop of ice cream on a plate for the head.
- Use Sweet for a face
- For the ears, push cookies into the ice cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles for hair.
- 7-8 ice cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- food coloring
- With an adult's help, grind seven to eight ice cubes in a blender.
- Add milk and blend on low speed for ten seconds. Add one large scoop
of ice cream and blend again.
- Slowly add food coloring to blender, mixing after Regularly,
until its the color you like.